The pattern suggests using your bust measurement to select your size, so I went with XS, which is the smallest option for the pattern. Since I used DBP which is more than 50% stretch, I should have sized down (suggested in the pattern). This pattern doesn’t have a smaller option though, so next time I make this in DBP I’ll adjust the side seam allowance for a better fit. The pattern also includes a nursing panel which I made from cotton lycra folded in half. I would make this panel about an inch narrower next time and I may even not double it over – just enough for a hem. Since I have a cover stitch machine, these hems are so easy for me to do! The other thing I would adjust next time is the width of the arms between the wrist and elbow so that it’s more figure hugging (I have tiny wrists!). Anyway, I love this dress, and even better, my husband does too ;-). It is also available as a tunic and with three different sleeve lengths. I see many more in my future!